We only accept returns for United States orders from www.leveret.com.
We cannot process returns or issue refunds on behalf of any third party seller. And no returns will be accepted for international orders. All international sales are final.
1. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and want to initiate a return, you
may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase
at which time you will receive return instructions. The subject line of your email
must include your order number or the name of the individual who purchased
the item(s) to be returned.
2. We must receive the item(s) that you wish to return within 45 days of
3. Products that are marked as clearance items, discontinued items, final
sale, or similar denotation are not eligible for returns, exchanges or
credit. If sent back, these items will not be refunded or returned back to the
4. Items eligible for return must be in their original unwashed, unworn condition,
along with tags and original individual packaging. We reserve the right to
refuse returns of items that do not meet this standard.
5. All return shipping costs are paid by the customer, unless the item is
defective, or we made a mistake with your shipment.
6. We will not take responsibility for items returned to us that are lost, sent to
the wrong address, or sent using a mail carrier that does not enable you to
track the shipment.
7. Customers are responsible for shipping costs. We do not refund any form of
paid shipping. We refund the product cost only.
8. We cannot issue exchanges for gifts, if you do not have an order number.
Refunds will only be issued to the original store purchaser.
9. If you have any questions about the return process contact us at
10. CANADIAN SHIPMENTS AND RETURNS: Leveret’s return policy applies to all Canadian orders. All products ship from the United States. Thus, Canadian Customers will receive international shipments and, therefore, may be subject to certain import taxes, customs duties and fees. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the Customer. Customer will also be responsible for all return shipping charges, even if the product is defective. Import taxes, customs duties and fees will not be refunded. If the item is received by Leveret after the 45-day return deadline set forth in paragraph 2, Leveret will not process your return. In such a case, Leveret is not responsible for sending the item back; however, if the Customer elects to pay shipping costs, including import taxes, custom duties and fees, Leveret may, at its discretion, send the item back to the Customer.